We all need to slow down and savor the finer points of life. If we don’t do this, we end up missing out on a lot. We can literally rush through our entire lives without ever taking our time to appreciate what’s right in front of us.
There is a cost to a hurried life sans rest stops. And there is a richness to a more deliberate pace.
When we slow down, we do better, more creative work; we become better stewards of the relationships in our lives; and we grown grateful for the small things in life.
Are you ready to take the scenic route? To slow down and savor every last bit of each experience? Then join the Slow Down Challenge, a five-day series of reflection and action that will help you:
- Live with greater intentionality.
- Have better focus.
- And develop deeper relationships.
How to join the challenge
All you need to participate is do the following:
- Sign up for email updates to this blog (enter your info below).
- Read each daily prompt.
- Accomplish each exercise as best you can.
- Share your journey (in the comments or on your own blog, if you have one).
Are you in?
If you’re ready to slow down and savor the smaller moments of life, add your email below: