Wouldn't it be great if we could sit down over coffee and chat about writing?
Throw in a discussion about getting published and what it takes to share your work with the world, and then we'd be cooking.
Well, we can.
The Writer's Studio is a four-part audio program that will teach you everything you need to know about getting started as a writer, launching a platform, honing your craft, and getting published.
The four things every writer needs to know
This program is broken up into four, unique audio sessions, each in a dynamic question-and-answer format (it's like we're sitting right across from the table):
- Part 1: You Need to Become a Writer — In this session, we talk about how to begin your career as a writer. In it, we discuss the overlooked importance to becoming confident in your craft: believing you are something before you can act like it.
- Part 2: You Need the Right Tools— In this session, we get down to the nitty gritty. Forget theory; it's time to get practice. Here, we talk about how you can use online tools like blogging to reach your audience and get heard. We even discuss some of the very specific strategies like how to launch a website and get started blogging.
- Part 3: You Need Relationships — In this session, we talk about the reality of the world, that it's not just what you know but who you know that really matters. Here, we discuss networking and what it takes to make the right connections, how you build influence that leads to amazing opportunities.
- Part 4: You Need to Get Started — In this session, we talk about the actual craft of writing and how you can land a publishing contract in less time than you think (if you do the work).
The Writer's Studio covers a lot of ground in a short amount of time, and does it in a very clear, easy to understand way. Jeff talks about everything from the value of the discipline of writing daily, to connecting with others, building your portfolio, and on and on. I found that I was able to jot down notes while listening, things that I will be able to turn into concrete action with my own blog, and also in planning for future writing goals.
You're going to learn these things (I promise)
If you listen to The Writer's Studio, here's what you can expect to learn:
- What separates the professionals from the amateurs
- The secret to getting published in magazines (hint: it's not all about the writing)
- The practical steps anyone can take to publish an eBook
- The bare bones of building a a personal writing platform online
- How to network with bloggers and authors and make influential friends
If you're waiting for permission to start chasing your calling as a writer, this is it. But be warned: This program will challenge you. If you're up for it, let's get started.
The lessons were solid and straightforward. They cut through the clutter that often fills a writer's mind and heart. The bottom line is, after you learn, practice, and surround yourself with a few close friends that will encourage you, it's time to put words on paper. That may be the simplified, stripped down version, but at some point in time, most writers have to cross this bridge. Jeff does a great job gently nudging writers in the right direction.
Sign up now and get these two bonuses
The Writer's Studio includes four Q&A sessions about launching a career as a writer and getting your work noticed. But if you upgrade to the deluxe package, you'll also get the You Are a Writer Golden Quill Package, which includes two bonuses:
- A writing worksheet (PDF) with six hours worth of exercises (a $4.99 value)
- Four copies of my eBook, You Are a Writer, in each eBook format: Kindle, Nook/iPad, and PDF (a $14.99 value)
That's basically two products in one — a $35 value for only $17. It's important to me to pack as much value into my products as possible, and that's my hope here.
Are you ready to stop waiting and start writing? This is the program for you.
Click the impossible-to-miss button below to get The Writer's Studio Deluxe (including the two bonuses) for only $17.