I’ll Pay You $158 to Get Wrecked
Update: Sorry. This offer has now expired!
I won’t spend any time telling you about the book. You can find all that, plus the 38 endorsements from people like Shane Claiborne, Claire Diaz-Ortiz, Mary DeMuth, Chris Guillebeau, Jon Acuff, and many more at the book site.
However, I do want to share with you why you shouldn’t wait any longer to get this book.
The wait is over
If you’re like me, you usually wait a few weeks or months after a book comes out before you buy it. Why? Because you want to make sure it’s good — and that it’s worth your money.
But you don’t have to do that with this book. Here’s why:
- People have already read and reviewed it — and they’re raving about it.
- It’s not that much money. It retails at $13.99, but you can find it on-sale at most outlets for around $10. Not too bad, right?
- I’m going to offer you a crazy bribe to buy it now — one you can’t refuse.
I’m excited to share this with you; can you tell?
If you order my book, Wrecked, this week, I’ll send you six amazing gifts at absolutely no cost to you:
- All electronic versions of the book, including Nook, Kindle, and PDF for you to read on the device of your choosing (a $31.47 collection).
- Advance download of the unabridged audiobook — three months before anyone else will be able to buy it ($29.99 value).
- The 10-week “action guide” for group or individual study (an exclusive guide valued at $12.99).
- A complimentary copy of my latest eBook, You Are a Writer, an Amazon bestseller — in Nook, Kindle, and PDF formats (a $14.97 value).
- Free download of my hour-long audio program, The Writer’s Studio, plus a companion worksheet (a $19.98 value) .
- 50% off my upcoming online writing course, Tribe Writers (a value of $49.50).
That’s over $158.00 in free stuff for a book that retails at $13.99. So even if you don’t like it (which I don’t anticipate), you’re going to get a great deal.
Why I’m doing this
Traditional book publishing is a little funny. A lot of importance is placed on the first week a book is released. If it does well the first week, it has a greater opportunity for book stores to pick it up. If not, it may struggle to gain enough momentum to succeed.
These incentives are my way of rewarding my tribe and giving my book a fighting chance.
Look, I won’t be getting rich off this book. It’s not about that. What I care about is the message of Wrecked and getting it in front as many people as possible.
Will you help me do that?
How to get the book (and all the other stuff)
In order to be eligible for the six gifts, you need to do the following before Aug. 5:
- Buy the book this week at your favorite online or local retailer. The hard copy is priced at $13.99, but most places are selling it for around $10. You can get it at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books a Million, Christian Book Distributors, Parable, and other book stores.
- Email a copy of your receipt to email@example.com. If you buy online, you can just forward the email receipt you get. If you buy at a brick-and-mortar store, you’ll need to scan the receipt and email it to the address above.
- Confirm you’re a real person. You’ll get an automatic response sent back to you when you submit your receipt.
Once we confirm your address, we’ll send a link to the exclusive download page where you can get your six gifts.
Again, I hope you’ll consider helping me spread the message of Wrecked by picking up a copy this week. If you pre-ordered one, consider buying one for a friend. Getting all this stuff will be worth it.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or check out the FAQ on the book site.
Ready to get Wrecked? Click here to find out more about the book.