Wouldn’t it be great if we could sit down over coffee and chat about writing? Throw in a discussion about getting published and what it takes to share your work with the world, and then we’d be cooking.
Well, we can… (Warning: sales pitch coming!)
The Writer’s Studio is a four-part audio program that will teach you everything you need to know about getting started as a writer, launching a platform, honing your craft, and getting published.
What we cover in this audio program
The program is broken up into four, unique audio sessions, each in a dynamic question-and-answer format:
- Part 1: Becoming a Writer — In this session, we talk about how to begin your career as a writer. In it, we discuss the importance of confidence and believing you are something before you can act like it.
- Part 2: The Tools Every Writer Needs — In this session, we talk about how you can use online tools like blogging to reach your audience and get your voice heard. We even discuss some of the nitty-gritty parts, like how to launch a website.
- Part 3: Relationships and Connections — In this session, we talk about networking and what it takes to make the right connections to build your influence and amplify your voice.
- Part 4: Getting Started Writing — In this session, we talk about the actual craft of writing and how you can land a publishing contract.
The Writer’s Studio covers a lot of ground in a short amount of time, and does it in a very clear, easy to understand way. Jeff talks about everything from the value of the discipline of writing daily, to connecting with others, building your portfolio, and on and on. I found that I was able to jot down notes while listening, things that I will be able to turn into concrete action with my own blog, and also in planning for future writing goals.
What you’ll learn
If you listen to The Writer’s Studio, here’s what you can expect to learn:
- What separates the professionals from the amateurs
- The secret to getting published in magazines (hint: it’s not all about the writing)
- The practical steps anyone can take to publish an eBook
- The bare bones of building a a personal writing platform online
- How to network with bloggers and authors and make influential friends
If you’re waiting for permission to start chasing your calling as a writer, this is it. But be warned: This program will challenge you. But if you’re up for it, let’s get started. So what’re you waiting for?
The lessons were solid and straightforward. They cut through the clutter that often fills a writer’s mind and heart. The bottom line is, after you learn, practice, and surround yourself with a few close friends that will encourage you, it’s time to put words on paper. That may be the simplified, stripped down version, but at some point in time, most writers have to cross this bridge. Jeff does a great job gently nudging writers in the right direction.
Want to grab this program for yourself? Click the button below to get The Writer’s Studio for only $14.99.
Go deluxe and get two bonuses
The Writer’s Studio includes four Q&A sessions about launching a career as a writer and getting your work noticed. But if you upgrade to the deluxe package, you’ll also get the You Are a Writer Golden Quill Package, which includes two bonuses:
- A writing worksheet (PDF) with six hours worth of exercises (a $4.99 value)
- Four copies of my eBook, You Are a Writer, in each eBook format: Kindle, Nook/iPad, and PDF (a $14.99 value)
That’s basically two products in one — a $35 value for only $19.99. It’s important to me to pack as much value into my products as possible, and that’s my hope here.
One more bonus (just for kicks)
For a limited time (and I’m not just saying that), I’m offering an additional bonus…
When you get The Writer’s Studio Deluxe, you’ll also get a 35-minute audio teaching of a workshop called, “How to Fall Back in Love with Writing & Create Your Best Work Yet” (a $19.99 value).
That’s a total of over $50 worth of stuff for only $19.99. Not bad, right?
Are you ready to stop waiting and start writing? Cool. Then this is the program for you. If not, stick around; I’ll have more stuff available soon.
Click the impossible-to-miss button below to get The Writer’s Studio Deluxe (including the two bonuses) for $19.99.
Want to see other products? Check out my online store.