Is there such a thing as the perfect blog theme? An ideal website? Maybe. My friend Martyn Chamberlin and I spent a long time talking about this. We wanted to know:
- What does good design look like for writers?
- What would an artist want in a website?
- What would be essential, and what would be unnecessary?
We built and tweaked until we were completely satisfied, cutting out all the excess and focusing on what matters most: earning permission and building influence.
The result is Tribe: a clean, elegant WordPress theme customized for the needs of people with a message to share.
This Genesis child theme is built around one central idea: The most important element of any website is how you capture attention.
In a world full of noise, it’s never been more important to build your list, earn subscribers, and continue building trust to communicate a message. This theme does just that — in a simple, intuitive way.
Here’s what you get with Tribe:
- Awesome feature boxes and snazzy opt-in forms to maximize email signups. (Seriously, these are the best I’ve ever seen.)
- Multiple color options (to change it up a bit).
- Beautiful fonts and typography that bring help the reader focus on your content.
- Unique “lava lamp” navigation bars (similar to Apple.com, but cooler).
- Custom header option (with easy-to-upload dashboard).
- Quick loading and excellent search engine optimization (all built in!).
- Four simple page templates, including clutter-free landing pages (like this one).
- And a more…
You want this (trust me)
Without a clean look and feel to your website, your audience misses your content.
Without good design and smart SEO, you can’t get your message heard.
Without a way to capture people’s attention, your message will be forgotten before it leaves an impact.
Tribe helps you do all of that (seriously).
Check it out
It’s time to build a platform and find your true fans who will gladly reward your work.
It’s time to connect with an audience and get your message heard.
It’s time to find your tribe.