Join Me for a 15-Day Writing Challenge
Ever since I wrote You Are a Writer, I wanted to do a series about it on my blog.
People would ask me, “What does it take to build a platform?”
Or, “How do you get up every day and just write?”
We’re going to answer those questions together in a 15-day writing challenge.
Here’s how you can participate
- If you haven’t already, buy the eBook. (Not a requirement, just a good idea.)
- Sign up for daily email updates to the blog. You’ll get an email every day Mon–Fri for the next three weeks (and stay subscribed afterwards, unless you opt out).
- Show up every day, willing to do the work. Respond to the challenges, write when you’re asked to, and engage in the community.
Every week day for three weeks, we’ll cover a different habit that will help make you master the craft of writing. And if you finish the series, you’ll be on your way to becoming a great writer — plus, you’ll get a neato badge (seriously).
If you have a blog and want to join the link-up, you can do so here and see the other 100+ writers who are signed up. You can also follow along on the Facebook page and join us on Twitter, using the hash tag #15habits.
So why should you do this?
- It’s free.
- It’s a one-time deal.
- It’s a great way to meet other writers in the trenches (including me).
- It’s a good way to hold yourself accountable to getting serious about your writing.
What do you have to lose? Join us for 15 Habits of Great Writers — the first lesson will go out tomorrow (Tuesday, June 5).
Find out more here: Mastering the Habits of Great Writers.
Share the love
Oh, and be sure to tell a friend about this (just click the links):