Hey there Blissful person!
I'm guessing you found this page because you just saw me speak at Blissdom or someone you know shared this with you (which is totally cool, by the way).
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Below you'll find more info about me, where you can connect with me on the interwebs, slides from my talk, and some other opportunities to get free stuff.
Everyone likes free stuff, right? That's what I thought. 😉
A little more about me
My name's Jeff Goins, and this is my blog. So you're on my territory (whether you like it or not). Here are a few things about me:
- I'm a new dad and a not-so-new husband (though I still act like an amateur, sometimes).
- I'm the author of a book called, Wrecked, which you can find more about here.
- I write, speak, and play around on the Internet in my free time.
- My dream is to use words to change lives.
- I LOVE homemade guacamole (and make a ton of it myself).
My talk at Blissdom was about honing your craft by asking three simple questions:
- Fame or success?
- Passion or paycheck?
- Good or great?
Click the image below to download the PDF version of the slides:
Connect with me
I'd love to hear from you. What's your dream? What are you passionate about? How can I help you? Here's how you can reach me:
Don't miss a thing from Goinswriter.com! Get regular email updates delivered straight to your inbox by signing up below. I will never sell, trade, spam, or do anything sleazy with your information.