Hey there fellow Quitter!
I’m guessing you found this page, because you just saw me speak at the Quitter Conference or someone you know shared this with you.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Below you’ll find more info about me, where you can connect with me on the interwebs, slides from my talk, and some other opportunities to get free stuff.
Everyone likes free stuff, right? That’s what I thought.
A little more about me
My name’s Jeff Goins, and this is my blog. So you’re on my territory (whether you like it or not).
A few things about me:
- I’m the communications director for Adventures in Missions (a nonprofit organization in Georgia).
- I’m a new dad and a not-so-new husband (though I still act like an amateur).
- I’m the author of a book called, Wrecked, which you can find more about here.
- I write, speak, and play around on the Internet in my free time.
- My dream is to use words to change lives.
- I LOVE guacamole.
My talk at Quitter was about how I was able to pursue my dream, publish a book, and become a professional writer without quitting my job or flaking out on any other commitments. I did this by finally refusing to believe these three myths:
- “They want me to fail.” (They being those closest to you, who are actually your biggest potential supporters.”)
- “It takes too much time.” (In reality, most dreams only need about 30 minutes per day to grow.)
- “It’s all or nothing.” (For years, I didn’t start chasing my dream, because I thought I’d have to quit everything, but really once I started it was a much slower and more intentional process than I realized.)
Here are the slides from the talk:
Connect with me
I’d love to hear from you. What’s your dream? What are you passionate about? How can I help you? Here’s how you can reach me:
- Email me: email@example.com
- Tweet me: @jeffgoins
- “Like me”: facebook.com/goinswriter
- Call me: (615) 628-7015
Join my free newsletter
You can also sign up for my free email newsletter and get two free eBooks immediately.
Choose the “daily updates” option to get an email every time I update my blog (about two to three times per week). Or sign up for the weekly newsletter if you want a weekly digest. Or you can sign up for both and not miss a thing:
I will never trade or sell your email or SPAM you in any way. You can also opt out at anytime (even right after you download the free eBooks).
Click here to go read my latest blog updates.