It was beautiful and refreshing, a balmy 70 degrees this morning.
I’m posting this reading list a bit late this week, but it’s for good reason — I was out living.
I hope you were doing the same, enjoying the everyday beauty of today.
Here’s what I’ve been reading this week:
- 10 Excellent SEO Tips that Will Improve Your Web Design (HT to Kyle Reed) [Technology]
- How to Eradicate Self-Sabotage by Kenny Silva [Self-Improvement]
- I Want to Live! by Ken Davis [Inspiration]
- The Fine Line Between Narcissism and Selflessness by Randy Elrod [Social Media]
- Are You Doing a Good Job? by Seth Godin [Work]
This week’s top article was: Rules: The Paradox of Creativity and Discipline
What are you reading this week?