[specialbox] This is the second lesson of an eight-week book study I’m hosting live on The Art of Work. Be sure to join the book study so that you don’t miss next week’s lesson, and join the conversation live! Also, if you don’t have a Facebook account, we will post the replays here the day after.[/specialbox]
Book study highlights
In this week’s lesson, I talk about:
- How you can find your purpose when your plans fall apart
- The first step in the process of finding your calling
- How to get into your happiest state
- Why what you do flows from who you are
- What you can learn from your past
- Why finding your dream is more of an act of recovery versus discovery
- The importance of community in discovering your calling
- Identifying the intersection of your passion, skill, and demand
- Why you will receive clarity as you take the next step toward discovering your calling
- Download The Art of Work workbook for free
I hope you’ll join me live next week for The Art of Work book study where we will discuss why you need a team of mentors to find your calling and why finding them is easier than you think.
If you want to move down the proven path to discovering what you were meant to do, then I encourage you to pick up a copy of The Art of Work.
Don't forget to join the conversation going on at Facebook with myself and others. Go here to get started.