Are you trying to figure out what you’re supposed to do with your life? Maybe you know exactly what you’re meant to do but you feel stuck in a dead-end job looking for the escape hatch? Or like many others, you’re somewhere in between and you want to know if you’re heading in the right direction.
If this describes you, then I think you will like what I have planned this summer. Many people who read my book, The Art of Work, have asked me questions like, “What now?” or “How do I… ?” So I thought it would be fun to do a live book study for free to help answer these questions and more.
I want to invite you to join me for the next eight weeks in this free book study. We will explore the big questions in life, like, “What’s my purpose?” and “How do I know if I’ve found it?” During this eight-week study, we will talk about these things and a whole lot more.
If you’re a writer who wants to go pro, and you need practical steps to get started, this will help.
If you’re an employee who wants to become an entrepreneur, then there will be lessons you can learn to help you make the transition.
And if you want to find greater meaning in your life and work, we can talk about that, too.
I wrote The Art of Work to challenge people to think about their life as an important journey, one in which they have an important gift to share with the world. I also wrote it to encourage you where you’re at in your journey and offer you some practical tools to help you keep moving in the direction of your life’s work.
So if you:
- Want to live with a greater purpose,
- think you are meant for more than an average life,
- and believe your life is not an accident,
Then this free book study is for you!
Here’s how you can join:
- Go buy The Art of Work from your favorite retailer (you can see a list here). If you already have the book, then you're set!
- Enter your email address OR your order/receipt number (if you have it) at artofworkbook.com. (If you have already claimed the bonuses, then you will receive an email soon about the study.)
- Follow the instructions to get your bonuses, including access to the private Facebook group where I will connect with readers and conduct weekly live video teachings and Q&A.
Summer book study schedule
Every book study lesson is done live on Facebook. If you're not on Facebook, you can still watch the lesson, but you won't be able to participate in the conversation. Also, we will publish the video of the book study on my blog afterwards in case you miss it.
Here's a schedule for every upcoming lesson with links to the one's you may have missed:
- Lesson 1: 3 Surprising Lessons About Finding Your Calling
- Lesson 2: How to Figure Out What You're Meant to Do with Your Life
- Lesson 3: The Worst Way to Find a Mentor is to Ask for One
- Lesson 4: Practice Doesn't Always Make Perfect
- Lesson 5: Take Small Steps Toward Your Calling (Not Big Leaps)
- Lesson 6: How to Make the Most of the Setbacks in Your Life
- Lesson 7: Why You Might Need to Reject Your Parents' Career Advice
- Lesson 8: Why Your Greatest Work May Die With You
Jot down these days and times in your calendar so that you don't miss the lessons live on Facebook!
Are you ready to get started? Go to The Art of Work book site to make sure you’re signed up. I'll send out a reminder email the day of the lesson and provide updates throughout the week.
[specialbox]Click here to join the free book study, buy the book, and claim your bonuses.[/specialbox]