This is the third lesson of an eight-week book study I’m hosting live on The Art of Work. Be sure to join the book study so that you don’t miss next week’s lesson, and join the conversation live! Go here to watch the previous two lessons.
Book study highlights
In this week’s lesson, we talk about:
- Why we often find our calling in how we respond to life’s challenges
- The best way to find a mentor
- What mentors and apprenticeships look like today
- Why you need a team of mentors to help you find your calling
- Discovering the mentors currently in your life
- The reason why you need to be teachable
- Becoming someone’s case study
- Putting your mentor’s advice into action
I hope you’ll join me live next week for The Art of Work book study where we will discuss why pursuing our calling takes deliberate and painful practice.
If you want to move down the proven path to discovering what you were meant to do, then I encourage you to pick up a copy of The Art of Work.
Don’t forget to join the conversation that’s happening on Facebook. Go here to get started!