Note: This offer has now expired!
Well, today is the big day. My second trade book, The In-Between, released this morning, and I couldn’t be more excited.
This is a book about a topic I’ve been struggling with for years: How do you learn to live in the moment? What I learned in the process of trying to answer that question changed my life — and I hope it does the same for you.
Everyone is waiting for something; each person is in between where they are and want to be. And if we don’t learn how to be content with where we are, how will we ever be satisfied?
Turns out, life is just a series of moments. And what we choose to do with those moments is how we spend our lives. I wrote this book to explore what would happen if we stopped wasting our waiting and finally embraced the “little” in-between times.
What this book teaches & why you should get it now
The In-Between will help you:
- Find meaning in the “boring” times. We all have experiences that feel mundane or rote, but in fact these are the most significant experiences of our lives… if we choose to see them that way.
- Live more in the moment. When we’re constantly waiting for the next big thing, we miss the importance of what’s right in front of us.
- Experience the joy that comes with embracing inconveniences. We all encounter setbacks and delays in life that can frustrate us, but what if these were the very tools to help us grow?
If you’re ready to embrace the wait, you can order a copy from your favorite online or local bookstore (see a list here).
Now, let’s get real for a second…
I know it’s a big deal to ask you buy a book the week it comes out. We tend to take our time with books and wait to hear if they’re any good before buying a copy. I get that.
But if you’re reading this, then we have a relationship. Maybe you’ve been reading this blog for years, or maybe a friend just recommended it to you.
Either way, I’m asking you to take a chance. To trust that a $10 book will be worth your time. (To be fair, the book already has over 40 4- and 5-star reviews, so it’s not that much of a risk.)
Launch week is a big deal for an author and can sometimes make or break a book, depending on how much attention it gets. If this topic sounds appealing to you, all I’m asking is for you to pick up a copy over the next week and tell me what you think.
If you hate the book, send me an email and I’ll buy it back from you for whatever you paid. Seriously.
To further sweeten the deal (because I’m all about rewarding my audience), I’m offering six tiers of rewards for anyone who orders the book in the next 10 days.
And now for the rewards…
Tier 1: Reader (1 copy)
Buy 1 print book, and get six bonuses worth over $240 for free:
- all electronic versions of the book
- the audiobook (read by yours truly)
- all digital copies of my last book
- a 30-minute writing workshop (MP3 recording and worksheet)
- free membership to an exclusive online community
- the reader’s guide with discussion questions
Tier 2: Friend (2 copies)
Buy 2 copies of the print book and get access to a private 90-minute teleconference, in which I’ll share:
- my step-by-step process for writing a book
- what it takes to tell your story (i.e. Memoir-writing 101)
- how to get published and launch a book
I’ll also answer any questions you have about writing, publishing, or building a platform. Plus all the bonuses in Tier #1.
Tier 3: Giver (10 copies)
Buy 10 copies for a book club or group of friends, get an extra signed copy for FREE, and a limited edition print from the artwork in the book (created by my friend Many Thompson). Plus all the bonuses above.
Tier 4: Advocate (30 copies)
Buy 30+ copies for your organization, church, group of friends, etc. and get access to a one-hour Skype session with Jeff. Plus all previous bonus materials.
Tier 5: Organizer (100 copies)
Buy 100+ books for your larger community (or all your friends and family) and get a free speaking gig from Jeff (you cover travel). Plus all previous bonuses.
Tier 6: Influencer (300 copies)
Buy 300+ books (at a 40% discount) for your school, prison, or traveling circus and get Jeff to come visit you for a full-day of coaching and consulting (you cover travel and lodging).
OR… come visit Jeff in Nashville for a full day of hanging out and one-on-one coaching (you cover your own expenses).
Limited to first five people. To get access to the bonuses and find out fill out this form.
How to get the book and claim your rewards
- Buy the book (however many copies you want).
- Submit your receipts and info (unless you’re applying for Tier 6). If you’re buying at tiers 1 or 2, submit your receipt via email by forwarding it or by scanning and emailing it to one of the above email addresses. If buying at tiers 3–6, fill out the forms associated with that tier. You must do this by 11:59 p.m. on Aug. 10, 2013.
- Wait for the goodies to roll in (contact jeff at goinswriter dot com if you have any questions). And don’t forget to tell your friends!
To grab your copy of The In-Between, click any of the links below:
What does embracing the in-between look like for you today? Share a quick thought in the comments today (I’d love to hear from you).