This is the final lesson of an eight-week book study I’m hosting live on The Art of Work. Click here to watch the previous seven lessons.
Your greatest work will die with you… If you don’t do this.
Posted by Jeff Goins, Writer on Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Book study highlights
In this week’s lesson, we talk about:
- What it takes to leave a legacy.
- Why success can be dressed up like an enemy.
- Identifying how you want to be remembered by your family and friends.
- The point of discovering your calling.
- How to know if you’ve fulfilled your calling.
- Why you need a community to help you pursue your calling.
- The importance of sharing what you know now with others.
- Why your calling needs to be bigger than yourself.
Don’t forget to join the conversation that’s happening on Facebook. Go here to get started.