This is the sixth lesson of an eight-week book study I’m hosting live on The Art of Work. Be sure to join the book study for next week’s lesson, and the conversation live! Click here to watch the previous five lessons.
How to make the most of setbacks in your life. #artofworkbook
Posted by Jeff Goins, Writer on Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Book study highlights
In this week’s lesson, we talk about:
- The one thing you need to succeed at finding your calling.
- The difference between professionals and amateurs at any craft.
- Dealing with setbacks and failures.
- Finding the intersection of your passion and skills with what the world needs.
- How failure prepares you for success.
- Lessons we can learn from Groupon’s initial failure as a company.
- The two main ways you can respond to failure.
- Deciding when it’s time to quit.
I hope you’ll join me live next week for The Art of Work book study. We will discuss why our calling leads us to much more than a fulfilling vocation.
Don’t forget to join the conversation that’s happening on Facebook. Go here to get started.