Practice Doesn’t Always Make Perfect
Book study highlights
In this week’s lesson, we talk about:
- Why finding your calling is essential to doing great and meaningful work.
- Deciding what passion to pursue when you have more than one.
- Figuring out the next step you need to take in pursuit of your calling.
- The biggest myths about knowing and pursuing your calling.
- How practice will help you figure out what you are meant to do.
- What will inhibit you from experiencing personal growth.
- The type of practice it takes to become great at something.
I hope you’ll join me live next week for The Art of Work book study where we will discuss why finding your calling isn’t about taking a glorious leap, but about building bridges.
Don’t forget to join the conversation that’s happening on Facebook. Go here to get started.