[specialbox] This is the fifth lesson of an eight-week book study I’m hosting live on The Art of Work. Be sure to join the book study so that you don’t miss next week’s lesson, and join the conversation live! Go here to watch the previous four lessons. [/specialbox]
Book study highlights
In this week’s lesson, we talk about:
- What I learned about pursuing my calling after singing a song for a girl.
- Why pursuing your dream is more than a mythical moment in time.
- Not taking giant leaps into the unknown, but building bridges over time.
- Practical steps you can take towards doing the work you were meant to do.
- How frequently doing a little work every day is ideal for growing in a skill.
- Getting started and creating momentum in your life.
- The importance of community in your success.
I hope you’ll join me live next week for The Art of Work book study where we will discuss why you’re in the perfect position to grow after you’ve failed, feel stuck, or just want to give up.
Don’t forget to join the conversation that’s happening on Facebook. Go here to get started.