This is the first lesson of an eight-week book study I’m hosting live on The Art of Work. Be sure to join the book study so that you don’t miss next week’s lesson, and join the conversation live! Also, if you don’t have a Facebook account, we will post the replays here the day after.
Book study highlights
In this week’s lesson, we talk about:
- How you can transition into working full-time for yourself
- Why discovering your calling is more of an art than a science
- What it practically looks like to find your purpose
- Identifying where you’re at in living out your calling
- Reasons why you can’t control your outcomes
- Why purpose is the thing you cling to when your plans don’t work
- How you can find purpose in what you’re doing right now
I hope you’ll join me live next week for The Art of Work book study where we will discuss why listening to your life is where to begin the search for your calling.
If you want to move down the proven path to discovering what you were meant to do, then I encourage you to pick up a copy of The Art of Work.