How can we make a difference in someone’s life? Really, it doesn’t take much. Just a few small gestures can make a big difference.
The idea of this show is this: Go beyond what is expected, do a little bit more than status quo, to make a difference in someone’s life. Being generous isn’t always about grand gestures. Doing small things on a consistent basis is all it takes to blow people away.
As you listen to this week’s episode of the podcast, I hope you are encouraged to make a difference in someone’s life.
Listen to the podcast
To listen to the show, click the player below (if viewing this in email, click here).
Listen in as we talk about the practical ways to create wow experiences for others. And don’t miss our usual ridiculous (but sometimes serious) predictions of the future.
In this episode we discuss:
- The right kind of wow and the wrong kind of wow (and how to tell the difference).
- How to give generously and make a lasting impact in other people’s lives.
- Some simple ways to make someone’s day (it’s not as hard as you might think).
- The sad product of living an ungenerous, self-centered life.
- How to redeem bad experiences through a life that is others-focused.
- Why generosity, ultimately, wins.
Resources mentioned in the show
- Heath and Alyssa Padgett of Hourly America (check out their documentary in the making!)
- Love is the Killer App by Tim Sanders
- Today We Are Rich by Tim Sanders
I hope you enjoy this week’s episode. Feel free to download it and share with friends. And I’d love for you to take a moment to leave a review on iTunes (this helps more people find the podcast).
Note: If you’ve been getting more than you expected from this blog, if I’ve been able to “wow” you in some small way, I’d love for you to vote for me for this Top 10 Writing Blogs Contest. It only takes a few seconds!
And to thank you all for being awesome, I’m giving away a chance to win The Ultimate Blog Package (worth over $1,000): my premium Tribe Theme, a full year of access to the Intentional Blog course, and a one-on-one blog coaching session with me. Click here and enter to win.
What small things can you do to make a big impact? Share in the comments.