Not too long ago, my friend Rob Still and I got together for a half-day to track a four-part audio series I've been wanting to do for awhile.
Rob interviewed me about the themes and topics covered in my recent eBook, You Are a Writer: So Start Acting Like One. We chuckled, teased one another, and each learned something new.
We ended up calling it “The Writer's Studio,” since it offers practical tips for any writer who is just beginning or wanting to go to the next level — and I'm excited to share it with you today.
What's in it?
The series is broken up into four parts:
- Becoming a Writer
- The Tools Every Writer Needs
- Relationships and Connections
- Getting Started Writing
There is wit, sarcasm, and some useful content that you won't find anywhere else. If you enjoy audio books and expert interviews, you'll like this program. We had a lot of fun recording and mixing it, and there's a lot of great material in it.
Why should you get it?
This audio series is for:
- Anyone who wants to get started writing professionally
- Anyone who is interested in getting published in magazines
- Anyone who longs to write a book
- Anyone who has been frustrated with rejection from publishers
- Anyone who feels ready to build a platform, but doesn't know how to begin
This practical series of Q&A will get you started on the path leading to growing in your craft and getting your work noticed.
What you get
This audio program is a companion piece to my best-selling eBook, You Are a Writer, so it'd be a crime for you to get the audio without the book. I'm throwing in a few extras, as well. Here's what you get:
- A copy of the hour-long interview between Rob and me.
- A writing worksheet with six exercise to help you hone your craft (and love for writing).
- Complimentary copies of my eBook in PDF, Nook, and Kindle formats.
All of that is valued at over $35… but I'm making a special offer to my community. For a limited time, The Writer's Studio is available for $19.99. If you've been holding off on making an investment into your writing career, don't wait any longer.
Ready to up your writing game?
Grab this audio series, and get your writing journey started now. If you hate it or feel like it's a waste of your money, I'll refund you. In other words, you take no risk.
Honestly, I think a lot of you will really like it. The audio quality is excellent (we even have kinda snazzy jazz music to book end each section!). So go check it out and stuff.
It's time to take your writing to the next level. Get started with The Writer's Studio today. Find out more here.
*Photo credit: Nicolette Caldwell (Creative Commons)