Wow. This happened sooner than I realized: my 100th post on this writing blog. I started this blog in 2009 and have, until recently, not taken it too seriously. However, for the past month or so, I’ve been posting to it nearly daily.
I’ve enjoyed seeing the community spring up around the content that I share here, and I’ve been blown away by all your support. I intend to keep it up, so let’s celebrate. And here’s to the next 100…
Here are a few highlights from the blog thus far:
Most Popular Posts
- Stop Using the Word “Retard”
- Twitter Tips for Beginners
- Get More Followers By Breaking the Rules
- Genius Perspective: An Essay on Finishing What You Start
- 7 Tips for Effective Writing
My Personal Favorites (So Far)
- The Best Kind of Writing
- Write Less, Not More
- Write the Things Worth Writing
- Good Writers Read
- When Life Hands You Lemons, Learn Alchemy
For those of you who have been following along only recently, you may want to check out the archives to see what you might have missed (I’ve been posting to this blog for over two years).
Which post has been your favorite from the first 100?