Ever wondered what it takes to get your message heard as a writer? So many people start in the wrong place. I'm hosting a free challenge to change that. For seven days, I'm going to give you a daily challenge on how to take your blog to the next level.
Once in a while, I reach out to the Internet and encourage anyone who's ever thought of blogging or maybe started a blog but haven't seen it take off in the direction they wanted to join me in a blogging challenge.
And we're doing that again, right now. Here are the details:
When does this start?
Now. Right now. Why stall or hesitate? Set up your blog (it takes eight minutes!), and get going. The best time to get your words out there was yesterday. The second best time is today. (Technical dates of the challenge are: Mar. 14-21).
Who is this for?
Anyone who: a) has a blog and wants to take it to the next level, b) had a blog but have since stopped posting to it, or c) has always wanted to blog but just never got started. Whoever you are, we'd love to have you! (If you need help with the technical side of blogging, go ahead and join, and we'll help you with that, too.)
Because you can always get better. And this is free. So that's a hard price to beat. Oh, and I'll be picking ONE person who completes all the assignments to my satisfaction and will be personally coaching them. Which is worth, like, a ton of money. 😉
How do I join?
It’s super simple. All you need to do is:
- Set up your blog (here's a tutorial on how to do that).
- Join the Facebook group today! (Challenge starts Monday, Mar. 14)
- Do all the assignments and have a good time! (I will be posting all the assignments to the blog, so bookmark this page or sign up for daily email updates to get all the challenges delivered to your inbox so you don't miss anything.)
Remember: at the end of this challenge, I'll be picking one person to personally teach and coach.
List of lessons
Here's a list of all the lessons (so far):
- Lesson 0: Launch Like a Pro
- Lesson 1: Know What You're About
- Lesson 2: Make Your Blog Matter (to Others)
- Lesson 3: The Fastest Way to Get Attention Online
- Lesson 4: Spread Your Message Like St. Patrick
- Lesson 5: Be Generous
- Lesson 6: Ask People to Share
- Lesson 7: Take a Break
I'll be updating this section each day as we post new challenges, but you can also get notifications via email if you don't want to have to come back here each day and check.
Click Here to Join the Challenge and Get Email Updates!
So, are you in? Ready to blog like a pro? Just leave a comment below and include your blog URL! (Let me know what you want to learn.)